Letter From Loral;
Goals, Accountability, and Business Growth
I am STILL pumped with energy from our Alumni 15 event last month! You know that feeling when you have positive experience after positive experience. …..you’re just up, up, up! Last year, we set our intention to have over 200 alumni at this year’s event and that’s exactly what happened! The room full of successful, Live Out Loud Alumni created that “anything is possible” atmosphere. It was electrifying, amazing and the momentum is going. Big money was given to charity. Kids made their first money ever and one little girl (how precious is this) made $275! I remember when I was a kiddo and that was a lot of money.
The point – we hit our goal. We sold out, and reach our goals to that our Live Out Loud Community Members could reach theirs.
So what are you doing to reach your goals? Are you doing all you can? Even if you haven’t stepped up to that level in the community, you’ve got to be accountable to achieving your goals. What does that mean? It means getting out of the house and in front of people EVERY DAY.
It means going to networking meetings with a clear intention on what you are going to achieve. It means setting a number for yourself and HITTING IT, consistently, then raising your own bar and reaching that, too. Ultimately, it means OWNING the actions it takes to reach your success!
ONLY by setting goals, remaining accountable, and DOING THE WORK, can you grow your business, your net worth and achieve your dreams – it’s just the way to go.
So, as you are reading through this issue, I want you to ask yourself these questions.
- How can this help me reach my goals?
- Where can I track accountability in my life and business?
- How will this help me grow my business?
There’s lots of great tips and info in this issue so Go! Go! Go! Achieve those big, hairy, audacious dreams. You deserve it!
Table of Contents
- Letter From Loral; Goals, Accountability, and Business Growth
- Improving Your Experience: NEW Customer Hub Membership Areas!
- “Don’t Distribute Our Wealth. Distribute Our Work Ethic!” – $100k Challenge
- Student Success Story: “How To Make Sure Your Kids Leave Home Before You’re Broke”
- Internet Marketing 101?
- Top 10 Reasons To ” Ask Loral” On Sept 24th At 4pm PST
- Event of the Month