What an UNBELIEVABLE 4 days we had in San Diego!
From Glenn Morshower staying until almost midnight after his keynote to take pictures and sign autographs (isn’t he the best?), to celebrating Randy Tate’s birthday with a bucket of wings & a wig, to the always-memorable karaoke sessions, this Alumni was definitely one for the books.
Weren’t all of the keynotes just amazing?
Here are some of my favorite quotes from their presentations:
- “The first step to greatness is total commitment.” – Thomas Blackwell, InfusionSoft
- “Do what successful people do and you’ll get what successful people get.” – Thomas Blackwell
- “What’s the milk in your margarita?” – Glenn Morshower, star actor on “24.” Meaning, what things are in your life that don’t fit? What’s unnecessary?
- “There is no greater tragedy than someone having gone to their grave without living life to its fullest potential.” – Glenn Morshower
- “Never let your mistakes determine your value as a person.” – Greg Reid, Napoleon Hill.
- “If you quit today, you’ll never know how many people you could’ve helped.” Greg Reid
This week showed me that our community is thriving more than ever, but also needs each other more than ever. Some of you were hesitant to step out of your zone and interact with people who might be the key to your next great success. Get out of that mindset. This community is built for each other & to see each other succeed.
Don’t believe me? Check out this message I had in my inbox when I got home from SoCal:
“I got a ton of connections & at least 10 people want to have a Financial Fitness Review with me. I sold about that many books. I got a huge National Platform speaking lead and a few other seminar leads. I got at least 10 people interested in sponsoring my radio show. And another batch of JV people.
And of course a ton of new friends.
Let Loral know how cool it was and how well I did.
So happy I went :)”
People, there are amazing opportunities in the palm of your hand to expand your network and grow your business. You just gotta reach out & grab ‘em.
This conference is vital to your continued success!
Check out the video recap with highlights from the week & see what you missed out on!