Blockchain, the Backbone of the Gold Rush of the Future
‘Storing blocks of information across the network prevents having a single point of failure.’ -Don Beavers Click To Tweet
If you feel like you missed out on some of the big earning opportunities of the past, you are in luck. There are three big learning opportunities right now. The cannabis industry, blockchain technology, and cryptocurrencies are changing everything. There are huge opportunities in this space.
I’ll be in Las Vegas in October talking about these opportunities with a team of experts. I’ll also be at the Big Table Mastermind in November. My guest today is Don Beavers a researcher, coder, and a crypto expert. He describes himself as a guy who knows a lot about math. Today, we talk about some of the new opportunities that are opening up and how to get in on the ground floor.
You can find Don here:‘Blockchain provides you with an immutable indelible record of your transactions or data.’ -Don Beavers Click To Tweet
- [02:11] Blockchain is a method of data storage. It’s a distributive ledger. It’s like a giant spreadsheet that is duplicated thousands of times on a network of computers that also keeps it updated.
- [02:54] The data is public and easily verifiable. It doesn’t have a single location or a single point of failure.
- [03:40] When transactions occur, the data is encoded in digital data or encrypted. Each block is connected to the one before it and the one after it and it creates a chain.
- [04:52] Blockchain provides you with an immutable indelible record of your transactions or data. A software interface using blockchain will be customized by the industry.
- [06:51] One way to invest in blockchain is to invest in companies that are already adopting the technology. You can also participate in the industry by offering your own tokens for services.
- [09:36] Blockchain and Bitcoin are two different things. Blockchain is the technology behind crypto, but blockchain can be used for other platforms.
- [11:05] Don got into blockchain, because he is building a rocket and wants to track every component going into that rocket.
- [12:14] Blockchain is so economical and easy to work with that you can use it to track every single instance of something. It’s perfect for financial data and medical records.
- [14:27] Don got into blockchain when one of his friends website was hacked. The data was encrypted and the hacker demanded bitcoin.
- [15:22] He was able to recover the website and started looking at the technology behind bitcoin. He realized the potential for blockchain.
- [15:55] Blockchain is going to make the world a better place.
- [17:11] One of the most amazing opportunities out there is pharmaceuticals and the marijuana related industries.
- [17:29] This industry requires a large amount of data acquisition. Blockchain is the perfect solution to handle the infrastructure for this data.
- [18:18] At the October event, Don is going to talk about how blockchain is going to make the cannabis industry viable and about cryptocurrencies that are safe to invest in.
- [19:12] When you get to know blockchain, you will catch the excitement, because it is going to absolutely change the world.
Links and Resources: