The Skill Set Analyzer
So you may be asking yourself, “What skills do I have?”
The Skill Set Analyzer walks you through simple steps for uncovering your skills.
- First start with a list of the skills you know you do well. It could include skills like designing websites, carpentry, or auto mechanics. It may even be hobbies like pottery, sewing, or music.
- Follow the rest of the worksheet to find your skill set and start applying it to your cash machine!
For LEAP Attendees ONLY:
You just experienced a wealth-building conversation that can transform your life. Now it's up to you to take action and continue these conversations!
Continue this conversation and connect with Loral and the Live Out Loud Community at the annual wealth-building summit of the year, The Ultimate Millionaire Summit.
It's taking place from July 29 - August 1, 2015 in Lake Tahoe, Nevada.
Loral is flying in wealth experts from all around the world. She's also hosting Gold Medal Olympians who will be speaking on how to have an olympian mindset to achieve your goals.
Loral wants to give you a special price for the VIP experience (includes yacht cruise, 3 speaker luncheons, Q&A breakfast, mastermind circles, plus more!).
When you register for a General Admission ticket, a member of our team will contact you to discuss your special VIP rate, family discounts, etc.
Have questions? Call Jon McCartney at 415-475-4946.
See you there!
The Ultimate Millionaire Summit Team
Loral's Recommended Reading List for LEAP Attendees:
- Read 1st: Put More Cash In Your Pocket - Turn What You Know Into Dough by Loral Langemeier
- Read 2nd: Cash Machine for Life by Loral Langemeier
- Read 3rd: Millionaire Maker's Guide to Wealth Cycle Investing by Loral Langemeier
- Read 4th: The Millionaire Maker - Act, Think and Make Money the Way the Wealthy Do by Loral Langemeier
- Read 5th: Yes! Energy - The Equation To Do Less. Make More by Loral Langemeier
Additional Recommended Reading:
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- Think and Grow Rich for Women by Sharon Lechter
- Blue Ocean Strategy: How to Create Uncontested Market Space and Make Competition Irrelevant by W. Chan Kim and Renee Mauborgne