The Family and Youth Financial IQ Webinar Series is designed to increase your children's and family's overall financial literacy.
Join 5x Best Selling Author and financial expert Loral Langemeier and she lead a series of conversations about money OUT LOUD designed to improve your awareness about financial legacies and develop an action item list to protect and grow your wealth.
In the 3 week webinar series, Loral will teach participants how to have lasting and educational conversations about money for youths from birth to becoming an adult and beyond.
These age appropriate topics focus on the core financial topics they NEED to know and that ARE NOT currently taught in any school system.
- why the best gift for any 18 year old is an LLC or the legal entity of their choice;
- about the different money and wealth areas that you need to understand; gas and oil, insurance, franchises, real estate;
- why businesses make money and people get taxed;
- the importance of actively leading your wealth team versus passively submitting your money to someone else;
- the right and wrong way to educate your children about money;
- and more!
After the 3 webinar series, your family will not only have a better understanding of financial strategies but you will have an action item list to act upon.