Grab "The Millionaire Maker" Book For Shipping & Handling!
Act, Think, and Make Money the Way the Wealthy Do
Before I explain what the book is about, I want to be clear on what it’s NOT about.
This book is NOT about mindset.
(Even though I can promise that by implementing what I teach in this book, readers WILL transform their mind and naturally attract more wealth into their lives ….)
This book is also NOT about scaling down, or learning how to manage debt by budgeting, playing small or limiting yourself ...
(If you’re interested in occupational conversations like that, there are plenty of other experts to follow.)
My Millionaire Maker book IS about how to CREATE LONG-TERM WEALTH.
The book takes the mystery out of wealth building with my 12-step approach for consistent cash flow. It guides readers through a step-by-step process that shows them how to apply the skills they already have and create the wealth they want.
It helps people truly understand the fundamentals of wealth building.
In other words, this book is about YOU taking your contribution to the world, by building and leading your wealth first.
Get Your Book!
We value your privacy and would never spam you
- Peek behind the scenes of 7 REAL LIFE CASE STUDIES where Loral sequences the 12 building blocks of the Wealth Cycle Process, then take them through their unique route to wealth.
- The PROVEN 12-Step Formula for building and managing wealth to last a lifetime...
- A whole new CONVERSATION about money that lays the foundation for turning your skills into consistent cash flow.
- The surprising truth about why most people will NEVER achieve the wealth they desire …
- The Ultimate Financial Formula that lets you hit and exceed your financial goals.
- Why Loral loves the “Gap Analysis” Process … and how you can use it to completely change the way you handle money.
- How you can apply Loral's “Wealth Cycle Building Blocks” to your life no matter what your current financial situation looks like.
- Why the key conversation that most people never have is the first step in generating significant, consistent cash flow. And how to ensure you’re having this conversation so that you’re not continually missing your financial goals.