14 Oct 25 reasons to quit your job right now
When I was in my early 20’s and publicly contemplating becoming a full-fledged entrepreneur, I had a ton of people telling me I was making a mistake.
“You’re making 6 figures right now, what are you thinking?!” “The entrepreneurial world is full of sharks, you won’t survive.” “It’s not safe.”
Yeah, I was a corporate employee at Chevron making well over 6 figures – a major achievement for pretty much any other 20-something-year-old out there.
But I wasn’t happy – the corporate world wasn’t for me.
I was born to be an entrepreneur – we’re all born for greater freedom and liberty than awaits us in the corporate world!
So, I ignored all of those negative Nancy’s and have gone on to become one of the leading wealth-building voices in the world.
But it wouldn’t have happened if I didn’t identify my “why.” Read through this quick list of 25 reasons why you need to quit your job right now – and if you identify with any of them, it might be time for you to ask yourself some serious questions and venture into the entrepreneurial world yourself…
- There’s nowhere to advance.
- Your job isn’t letting you grow your skills.
- You’re bored and uninspired.
- You’ve mentally checked out.
- You keep thinking about quitting.
- You don’t fit in.
- You’re not satisfied.
- Your company is ethically challenged.
- You’re not appreciated.
- You’re not even mildly excited to go to work.
- You want something different.
- Your boss sucks.
- Your job is affecting your health.
- You’re overqualified.
- To uncap your earning potential.
- To be the captain of your own life.
- To spend more time doing what you love.
- You want to spend more time with your family.
- You’re ready for a change.
- You want more freedom.
- You want more flexibility.
- You’re too creative to have a 9 to 5.
- Because life’s too short.
- Because it’s time.
- Because you can.