Loral Langemeier is one of today’s most visible and innovative money experts. She continues to expand her horizons, even through the challenging obstacles of today’s economy. Because of her tenacity and absolute confidence in what she teaches, Langemeier is one of only a handful of women in the world today who can claim the title of “expert” when it comes to financial matters and the making of millionaires. She accelerates the conversation about money, sharing how to, not just survive this tough economic climate, but how to succeed and thrive.
A New York Times, USA Today and Amazon bestselling author and a leading entrepreneurial speaker, Langemeier has coached thousands of success stories around the world by giving them the simple tools to generate cash and build wealth. As a single working mother, dynamic speaker/motivator and owner of a business (Live Out Loud, Inc); Langemeier lights up the room and elicits change for the better.
Langemeier started her first business at 17, and by age 34, had established a multimillion dollar portfolio. As one of the most notable national and international entrepreneurs, Langemeier has built a number of businesses in a variety of industries, including projects in real-estate, green-recycled glass, and online marketing firms – several of which have grossed millions.
As Founder and CEO of Live Out Loud, Langemeier has shared her high value strategies at seminars all over the world, teaching people her simple recipe for capitalizing on their skills and talents to make new money. She is author of four national best-selling books; The Millionaire Maker, The Millionaire Maker’s Guide to Wealth Cycle Investing and The Millionaire Maker’s Guide to Creating a Cash Machine for Life and her just-released book Put More Cash In Your Pocket. Her highly anticipated, fifth book Yes! Energy: The Equation to Do Less, Make More hits book stores in February 2012.
Langemeier has appeared frequently on CNN, CNBC, The Street TV, Fox News Channel, Fox Business Channel-America’s Nightly Scoreboard, The Dr. Phil Show and The View. Langemeier has been featured in articles and appeared in USA Today, The Wall Street Journal and The New York Times, and on the web at ABCNews.com, Forbes.com and as a regular online contributor with the Huffington Post, The Bottom Line, Yahoo7Finance, and BusinessWeek.com. She was recognized by Forbes Magazine, in September 2011, as a standout woman in business. She also appeared in and contributed to The Secret. Loral has spoken in-person in front of tens-of-thousands of people and helped create hundreds of new millionaires.
Loral constantly strives to give back to her community and society as a whole. She is a frequent donor to charitable groups including, the Boys and Girls Club of America, Life School and Family Resource Centers, An Empowered Woman Foundation and the Bear League Lake Tahoe. She has developed special programs for women and for children, as well as entrepreneurs. Most recently she has formed Serve Out Loud aimed at providing discount education to United States Veterans.
With four best-selling books currently on bookstore shelves and another book scheduled to be released in February 2012, Loral Langemeier’s national exposure continues to skyrocket in the media, through strategic marketing, sales partners and her appearances at many events across the country. Key relationships and rollouts include:
Principle on 2 episodes of The Millionaire Inside national TV special (aired in April 2007).
The Millionaire Maker: Act Think and Make Money the Way the Wealthy Do (released 2-1-2006)
- #5 Wall Street Journal Personal Finance List (6-24-06).
- #13 Business Week (4-3-2006).
The Millionaire Maker’s Guide to Wealth Cycle Investing (released11-1-2006.
- #1 USA Today Business List (11-20-2006).
- #2 Wall Street Journal List (11-17-2006).
- #5 Wall Street Journal Business List (11-24-2006).
- #4 New York Times Business List (11-18-2006).
- #44 USA Today Book List (11-23-2006).
The Millionaire Maker’s Guide to Creating a Cash Machine for Life (released 6-1-2007)
- #1 Wall Street Journal List (6-15-2007).
- #1 USA Today Money (6-18-2007).
- #5 New York Times: “How to” Hardcover Book List (6-16-2007).
- #5 New York Times: “How to” Hardcover Book List (7-1-2007).
- #6 Business Week: Hardcover Business Book List (8-6-2007).
- #57 USA Today Business List (6-18-2007).
Put More Cash In Your Pocket (released 10-13-09)
- #1 Amazon Movers & Shakers List (10-2009).
- #5 Amazon Overall List (10-2009).
- #2 USA Today Money List (10-2009).
- #75 USA Today Top 150 List (10-2009).
Langemeier is currently recognized most for her 3 Days to Cash events in which over one million dollars has been created in live workshops by beginning entrepreneurs.
- So far in 2011, she has appeared on over 50 stages nationwide and internationally:
- National eWomen Network chapters tour as the groups Money Expert in cities including: Plano, TX; Seattle, WA; Knoxville, TN.
- Hosted 11 of her 3 Days to Cash events in the US, Australia and Canada, surpassing $1 million in new cash created by attendees.
- Hosted 14 of her Power of Yes! Events with an assortment of guest speakers including: Michael Tasner, Than Merrill, Nancy Matthews, David Lindahl and George Zimpfer.
- Developed a program in support of the future generations in which teens (age 13-19) can attend events free-of-charge.
- In 2010, she appeared on over 73 stages nationwide and internationally:
- National eWomen Network chapters tour as the groups Money Expert in cities including: Sacramento, CA; Columbus, OH; Calgary, CA; Houston, TX; Vancouver, BC; Minneapolis, MN;
- Hosted 14 of her Cash Machine Workshops in the US and Australia.
- 20 – A Day With Loral one-day events across the country with an assortment of guest speakers including, Mark Victor Hansen, Julie Ziglar-Norman, Jon Najarian, Larry Goins, Todd Dotson, Brian Klemmer, Jim Britt, Nick Malis, Ken Foster, Eric Lofholm and Jill Lublin.
- From 2008 to 2011 Loral appeared on over 263 stages nationwide and internationally, including:
- Author 101 multi-speaker event in Las Vegas, again in 2010.
- AMEX/Count Me In – Make Mine A Million $ Business in 2010.
- Money Masters 2010 event multi-cities in Australia.
- Travis Air Force Base “Military Saves Campaigns” spokesperson.
- Loral’s Big Table Alumni 4-day event.
- Hosted 20+ A Day with Loral one-day events with guest speakers in 12 cities in the US and Canada.
- Tony Robbins Wealth Mastery Stage (2008/2009).
- Chris Howard Stages through 2008 in the US, Australia and London, England.
- Regular appearances on Harv Eker’s stage events.
- National Keynote speaker on eWomen Network stage up to 2010.
- Tupperware’s Leadership Convention keynote speaker and other high profile stages.
- National Achievers Congress 2010 in Singapore and Malaysia.
- Three Feet from Gold event 2009.
- Appearing at her Live Out Loud Events, Cash Machine Workshops.
- Hosting Fast Path to Cash free events across the country in 2009.
- Brain Tracy Stage in 2011.
- Harry Dent Stage in 2011 in Australia.
- Honored alongside Les Brown by the An Empowered Woman Foundation in 2011.
- Guest Speaker at the Sisel Convention, Las Vegas, in which two of Loral’s publications were purchased by all attendees and a co-branded “Yes! Energy” drink was unveiled.
- Teen Millionaires segment with Barbara Walters and Elizabeth Hasselbeck, helping two young entrepreneurs to grow their businesses and help parents understand how to help their kids be successful (2009).
Fox Business Channel
- Fox & Friends, Fox’s Nightly Score Board.
- Fox Channel 28 – Cincinnati Ohio in 2011.
- On-going guest appearances in various national markets.
- Appearances and cross promotions with CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Mad Money
- www.thestreet.com – Weekly by-lined articles.
- Appears on two episodes as Money Expert on Dr. Phil Show in 2008.
- A board game that teaches people how to build wealth through asset generating ventures; launched in 2007.
- Barnes and Noble option to host in-store game nights to attract traffic.
- Exclusive for Barnes and Noble to pre-sell the game during its launch.
- Cross-author marketing.
- National press appearances.
Social Networking Web sites
- Periodic by-lined articles
- Interactive Loral Langemeier Group space blog
- To allow US Veterans to attend Loral’s events at a discounted rate.
- Feature Article in September 2011 Most Powerful Women issue. Northern California Women in Business Section.
The Millionaire Maker Asset Accelerator
- Loral launched this dynamic online tool that provides users the power of modeling assets by asking simple questions and instantly charting projected results to help users plan their financial strategies.
Ongoing publicity including network, and national print: CNN, Fox News, Fox Business Channel, ABC, Huffington Post, Yahoo!7, More Magazine, Fitness First Magazine, Austin Women’s Magazine, web and social media outlets, ME Magazine, etc.
- Loral has more than 250 Joint Venture Partners that support her marketing and sales across the country.
- Over 1600 affiliates in the Live Out Loud online affiliate network currently promote product sales.
- Loral’s Live Out Loud community: data base = 100K and growing at a rate of approximately 5000+ per month.
Live Out Loud International Licensing Program:
- Engaged companies to market Live Out Loud products in Japan, Indonesia, United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand in 2010.
- Opened Live Out Loud Australia in 2011.
- In 2007, Loral’s company was named the 15th Fastest Growing Women-Owned Business in the San Francisco Bay Area by the San Francisco Business Times.
- Loral was named a 2007 Distinguished Alumni by the University of Nebraska at Omaha.
- In 2008, Loral’s company was named 24th on the Fastest Growing Women-Owned Business in the San Francisco Bay Area list by the San Francisco Business Times.
- In 2009, Loral’s company was named 24th Fastest Growing Women-Owned Business in the San Francisco Bay Area by the San Francisco Business Times.
- In 2010, Loral’s company was again named 25th on the list of Fastest Growing Women-Owned Businesses in the San Francisco Bay Area by the San Francisco Business Times.
- Nominated for the CNN Hero’s Award.
- Nominated for the Marin Women’s Hall of Fame.
- In 2011, Loral was honored at the Foundation of an Empowered Woman’s annual DreamCatchers Brunch.
- In 2011, Loral’s company was named 34th Fastest Growing Women-Owned Business in the San Francisco Bay Area by the San Francisco Business Times.