We are having a lot of conversations about what it takes to have your financial infrastructure locked by year-end amid this crazy pandemic. Today we are going to be talking about real estate and learning more about how to make real estate part of your plan. We are joined by Ron Legrand today.
Ron LeGrand has been an entrepreneur since the age of eighteen. In 1982, Ron entered the real estate business, innovating the industry by creating systems to buy and sell houses without risk. Today, Ron and his company, Global Publishing Inc., mentor others in the real estate business, and Ron speaks around the world on the topic. In addition to his work in real estate, Ron is also owner and operator of two restaurants, two information marketing companies, three consulting companies, and a couple of others.
Ron has consistently delivered millionaires in the real estate space. We talk about what we are seeing in the economy, the world of entrepreneurship, and real estate. Ron shares how he used terms for buying and selling real estate.“We have to get money in the bank and equity so that we can think and focus and build wealth from that equity.” -Ron Legrand Click To Tweet
- [02:26] I have Ron Legrand with me today. He is the godfather of real estate.
- [03:20] Ron shares the story about how he met Loral.
- [04:43] After the first few months of COVID, it actually became easier to buy and sell real estate and it keeps getting better.
- [06:24] The pandemic has opened up a lot of opportunities like take out and virtual options.
- [07:22] When the market goes down again, that is the best thing that can happen to a real estate investor. It is easier to buy and sell.
- [09:01] He doesn’t pay cash for his real estate investments. He terms from the seller and offers terms to his buyers which makes his business easier and more profitable.
- [10:10] Ron has learned the importance of getting out of his own way and letting people do what they do best so he can do what he does best.
- [11:30] We have to get money in the bank and equity so that we can think and focus and build wealth from that equity.
- [12:19] Terms means that you are either buying it with owner financing and he sells it with a lease purchase. He shares how he uses terms in his purchases and sales.
- [15:47] It makes no difference what is going on around us. There are always people that want to sell their houses and people that want to buy houses. This business is never going to end.
- [17:01] Check out the upcoming webinar with Ron and Loral where he shares step by step the way to buy and sell real estate with terms.
- [17:48] If Ron was starting all over he would start with a terms business.
- [18:11] Anyone can get started with buying and selling single-family houses without money or credit.
- [20:09] Real estate is a great opportunity for entrepreneurs to add to what they are already doing or make it what they want to do.
- [21:22] Real estate is something you need to put into your business model.
- [23:01] Check out the upcoming Virtual Meetup and Marketplace.
- [24:56] We always want you to be making money and adding revenue.
- [25:51] Loral is calling November 15th the year-end. If you don’t have your paperwork done by November 15th chances of getting it through any government agency are slim to none.
Links and Resources:
Ask Loral App
Loral on Facebook
Loral on YouTube
Loral on LinkedIn
Millionaire Maker Store
Real Money Talks Podcast
Integrated Wealth Systems