This is our special COVID-19 market awareness broadcast. We have been broadcasting since the beginning of this new journey and the new world we are living in. We have been talking about becoming an entrepreneur and what to do with your real estate and money. Unfortunately, it is not going to get any easier. Going back is not going back to the way we know it. So much has changed. It is a great time to reset your life and figure out who you want to become. Raymond Aaron is joining me on the show today.
Raymond Aaron has committed his life to teaching you how to dramatically improve your life. Raymond transforms your life and income by helping you tap into your own potential. He has traveled the world delivering over 5,000 speeches in 5 continents for over 1/3 of a century teaching his unique methods to brand, doubling your income, and creating wealth. He is the author of 138 books, including Branding Small Business For Dummies, Double Your Income Doing What You Love and the New York Times best-seller Chicken Soup for the Parents Soul and the Canadian best-seller, Chicken Soup for the Canadian Soul.
In this episode, we talk about many different opportunities for making money in the current market. We share what we are seeing with real estate. We spend most of the episode talking about the importance of branding and how writing a book can enhance your brand.“When you are branded by writing a book the world stops and salutes you. Writing a book is the easiest way to brand yourself.” -Raymond Aaron Click To Tweet
- [01:42] It is a great time to reset your life and figure out who you want to become.
- [03:12] Raymond shares about his journey.
- [05:13] He has been teaching real estate, true-life principles, true wealth principles, branding, book writing, and goal writing for 37 years.
- [06:56] They pivoted to online events, but they also had a back-up plan. They joined a network marketing plan as their back-up plan.
- [07:24] If you are in network marketing right now, you are earning more money than you have ever earned in your life because now people have been buying only online for the last four months.
- [09:25] Raymond predicts that retail real estate is going down and won’t recover because people have learned to buy online. Office real estate is going down because owners are thriving without an office.
- [11:09] He recommends getting into the courier business.
- [12:43] The pandemic is the only thing that has ever affected the whole world.
- [14:01] Every category is open to making money right now. There is so much to buy right now.
- [16:01] There are no differences in the Canadian and American markets economically. Canada is different in many other ways.
- [18:19] More entrepreneurs can be born out of this time and more wealth will be transferred for those who are paying attention.
- [20:59] Whatever you want to start you must be branded first otherwise you are drowning in the sea of sameness.
- [21:13] When you are branded by writing a book the world stops and salutes you.
- [22:29] Writing a book is the easiest way to brand yourself. You don’t make the money by selling the book. You make the money when the book sells you.
- [25:26] The brand determines how much money you earn not your abilities.
- [27:26] It is easier to become a #1 best seller on Amazon then the New York Times.
- [30:22] There have been so many creative ideas since the pandemic started.
- [30:52] Raymond will be teaching about the 31 marketing messages that need to be hidden within your book.
- [31:19] It’s the marketing that drives the sales, not the actual quality of the product.
- [32:26] Raymond teaches how to get a book launch and have the publisher pay for it.
- [34:54] Loral talks about how she misses flying to some of her favorite places in the world.
- [36:42] There is a problem when people haven’t walked the walk, but they think they can talk the talk. You need to walk the path before.
- [37:35] Loral’s favorite insight was “that the world has been punched in the face.”
- [37:56] You need to land on the right side of this rebalancing of the economy. You need to be understanding of how to find these deals and what to look for.
- [39:29] Right now is a perfect time to be a solution provider and help businesses with what they need.
- [43:41] Check out the Virtual Meet Up and Marketplace and the Graduate Marketplace.