In this episode, Loral walks you through the commitment building process to help you set goals and achieve them throughout 2021. We will be doing a lot of work and planning to put 2020 behind and make sure that 2021 is going to be much better and geared towards success.
Today we share our commitments for 2021, so you are able to use them as a model to help you finalize your 2021 commitments. We also talk about the importance of a mission and what your mission should include. We will also be giving the awards from our social sharing competition and talking about how to be successful in using them. We finish the episode talking about yes moments and value commitments.“Your wealth plan is the big plan and your business is an asset within the wealth plan.” -Loral Langemeier Click To Tweet
- [02:07] This will help you set up your year. Tons of people won in the social sharing contest.
- [03:08] There should be 2-5 things that you really want to conquer and achieve in 2021.
- [04:48] Statements are not commitments. Commitments need to be very specific.
- [06:41] Integrated Wealth Systems is committed to creating and building wealth by changing the conversation about money in households around the world.
- [07:17] Your mission is something you are probably not going to get done in your lifetime. You are going to take a huge initiative towards your mission.
- [08:02] You really need to be committed to a mission way beyond yourself.
- [08:52] Your mission should be something that drives you and gets you up every day.
- [09:12] Our social sharing contest was more successful than we have ever done and more prizes than ever were awarded this year.
- [10:45] Loral shares the top winners in the social sharing contest.
- [12:11] Going through a marketplace event is a good start for getting started with your millionaire-maker education.
- [13:16] An expert money makeover is a special award that is given away and can’t be bought where Loral and the team decide what your money makeover should be and then do the money makeover that sets you up with a plan.
- [14:56] Our marketplace event is a huge tool belt that you need to know how to make money. The next step is the graduate marketplace.
- [16:04] We have two real estate tours planned for this year in March and June. We are looking to add more tours for the fall.
- [18:15] The 100K blueprint modules take the guesswork out of what you need to do to make 100K. It makes it a process.
- [18:28] Success is not an accident or coincidence. There is a process for how you can get to that 100K mark each year within your business.
- [20:13] Your wealth plan is the big plan and your business is an asset within the wealth plan.
- [23:04] A business plan is a map. You need a gap analysis and a business plan to know where you are going.
- [25:45] Resolutions or statements are not commitments. Commitments are SMART. They are specific, measurable, achievable, realistic, and have a time sensitivity to them.
- [26:20] Make a commitment and adjust it as you go.
- [27:15] Get help from people that have already done what you want to do. Sequencing is a big piece. Sequencing means doing the right thing at the right time. Paying off debt is not what you do first.
- [28:43] Make a commitment to break your pattern and recreate your money pattern this year.
- [29:03] A yes moment is when you have no idea what you are doing but you look for the how and do the work. When you say yes you look for who knows how and you build a team and project. How many yes moments will you have this year?
- [30:12] However you got to this point doesn’t necessarily matter, what you are doing at this moment to make the next step is what matters.
- [31:17] The fastest way you’re going to change your mindset with money is to put money in your pocket and change your evidence.
- [32:25] Take what you want to start, stop, and continue from 2020 to support what you really want in 2021. Don’t use the pattern you created in 2020 as an excuse in 2021.
- [34:26] What are the first actions you need to take this year? Who will you model and who will hold you accountable? What excuses are you going to lay down and give up and what objections do you have to overcome?
- [36:06] Loral shares their value commitments.
- [38:01] Until you interrupt your pattern, you’re going to get the same results.
- [41:09] When markets plummet, you need to be ready with your cash, ready to invest, and with a flip account. Get serious about the checklist now.
- [41:57] Some people will make millions in the next market bounce.
Links and Resources:
Ask Loral App
Loral on Facebook
Loral on YouTube
Loral on LinkedIn
Millionaire Maker Store
Real Money Talks Podcast
Integrated Wealth Systems
Finish Line Special Offer