In this episode, Loral walks you through the process to help you set goals in the eight key areas and achieve them throughout 2021. The eight key areas to success are money, business, health, spirituality, family, your significant relationship, physical environment, and fun and friends. This process is a personal and family tool.
Loral shares how she uses the eight key areas to set goals with her own children and how that has evolved over the years. She shares the process of deciding what you want in each of the eight key areas and creating your ABC goals. She also shares the importance of deciding what you need to start doing, stop doing, and continue doing to achieve your ABC goals.“It is critical that you learn to make money. Don’t let this year go by not knowing how to make money.” -Loral Langemeier Click To Tweet
- [01:26] Loral shares about how she does the eight areas with her kids and how she uses stockings. It is a great way to start these conversations at a young age.
- [02:31] Your career, business, and personal development are a huge part and affect your money.
- [03:57] Personal development for your kids is really important. Set goals with them quarterly.
- [05:16] Your physical environment is how you organize and how you’re efficient. It also includes where you live. Your physical environment is anything that creates the state by which you can get motivated.
- [06:47] Take your home office seriously. Do you like to go to it? Home workspace needs to be a serious consideration when you set this year up.
- [07:43] Your physical environment and the way you manage it is more important than it has ever been.
- [09:09] You don’t have a personal and work life anyway. If you become an entrepreneur, you have a life.
- [10:39] You are going to go through and write down what you want in each of the eight areas. Look at what happened in 2020 and then decide what you want to start doing, stop doing, and continue doing.
- [12:36] Are you reacting to everyone’s requests for you or driving your behavior? That is a huge shift.
- [14:02] Take the eight areas and create ABC goals. A-goals are non-negotiable and have to happen in 2021.
- [14:45] There is no one that controls you and your household more than you. B-goals are second and line and you want to have. C-goals are last and what you give up if you have to give up something.
- [15:34] Do this process with your coach, mastermind, and your family.
- [16:35] The next step is your gap analysis. What did you accomplish and what do you want. We will focus mostly on money and personal growth.
- [19:31] If you have been to our Meetup and Marketplace and you are not making money you need to be in Fast Cash.
- [21:42] It is critical that you learn to make money. Go make money so you have enough money to buy an entity.
- [23:07] Don’t let this year go by not knowing how to make money.
- [24:26] Once you make money then we can get to the more fun conversations like how to invest it, save on taxes, raise capital, and more.
- [26:05] The Fast Cash coaching calls help you sequence your revenue-producing day.
- [27:10] The first step is to go to the Meetup and Marketplace. Then you go to the graduate Marketplace and get to the 100K. Then the signature process is the big table.
- [28:44] Six figures is not a lot of money. Get past the hundred thousand mark so you feel like you always have extra money.
- [31:07] Check out the Kids Financial Literacy Series and Filing Cabinet.
Links and Resources:
Ask Loral App
Loral on Facebook
Loral on YouTube
Loral on LinkedIn
Millionaire Maker Store
Real Money Talks Podcast
Integrated Wealth Systems
Finish Line Special Offer