Over 60-percent of school-aged children today are raised by a single parent or blended family. Unfortunately, there are not many resources available to help parents – especially single entrepreneur parents – learn techniques and strategies to get everything done while running a successful business and providing the attention and nurturing care that children need.
Today on the Real Money Talks podcast, I’m going to share the story of my personal journey as an investor and entrepreneur while raising a child as a single mother. I want to share the strategies and formula that I used to be able to continue growing my business without sacrificing quality time with my son. My hope is that you use my story and formula as inspiration and motivation to figure out a formula that works for you and to know that – if I can do it, so can you!
Design your life.
In This Episode of Real Money Talks:
- How to increase the capacity of your day.
- Becoming a calendar guru and learning the art of “future pacing.”
- How to hire household help.
- Dividing the roles of your nanny.
- The benefits of aligning your nanny’s philosophies with your own.
- Communicating with your kids and holding family meetings.
- The benefits of hiring a cross-cultural nanny.
Subscribe, Rate & Share Real Money Talks!
Loral Langemeier is on a mission – to educate and empower the Loral’s Real Money Talks community on how to have those important money talks that are straight, to the point, and can be applied to every aspect of your life. So, tune in every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday on iTunes to learn, ask Loral a question, and create your path to financial freedom! Don’t forget to leave a review and grab your free gifts on AskLoral.com!