President Trump has said many times that he will be raising our interest rates while he is in office, and while I don’t believe we will see a significant increase until at least late-Summer or early-Fall, I do believe that we should prepare ourselves before it happens. That is why I’ve decided to sit down with my CFO and Senior Tax Strategist, Weldon Wulstein, to get his opinion on what it would mean for our listeners if President Trump does, in fact, raise interest rates in the United States.
Weldon Wulstein joins me on the show today to share his advice, thoughts, and opinions on what might happen when the interest rates go up, how it will affect our currency, and what consumers need to know to properly prepare themselves for this increase.
“Banks are already anticipating an increase in interest rates.” – Weldon Wulstein
In This Episode of Real Money Talks:
- How rising interest rates may affect consumers credit card debts and car loans.
- Will a rise in interest rates make it more difficult to get a mortgage?
- How the increase will affect other currencies, such as gold.
- Why he believes it’s better to stay off Wall Street.
Weldon Wulstein’s Advice to Consumers:
- Consider fixing your variable mortgage or interest rates.
- Check your credit card cap.
- Watch the market and pay attention to it.
Subscribe, Rate & Share Real Money Talks!
Loral Langemeier is on a mission – to educate and empower the Loral’s Real Money Talks community on how to have those important money talks that are straight, to the point, and can be applied to every aspect of your life. So, tune in every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday on iTunes to learn, ask Loral a question, and create your path to financial freedom! Don’t forget to leave a review and grab your free gifts on AskLoral.com!