Why make money as an individual when the benefit is being a company.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How to choose the correct entity for your business – and your investments.
- What are “pass-through” entities?
- The benefits you receive from an LLC., L.P., C-Corp, and S-Corp entity.
- Why you need a trust.
- Why you need business insurance.
Loral Langemeier’s Tax Tips:
- As a business, if you have a designated home office, you can write off that portion of your house on your taxes.
- As a business, any services, products, or supplies – including house cleaning and some clothing – can be used as a tax deduction.