Welcome to the weekly market awareness broadcast and our first broadcast of the new year. We have Randy Tate with us today. Randy is the co-founder and CEO of iFlip, SAAS Financial Technology Company. His passion is to empower all individuals to grow their wealth for the future through the use of AI investing technology.
We talk about commitments and why they often fail. We also talk about how to be successful with goals and take action to achieve them. Randy walks you step by step through the process that he uses each year to achieve his goals. He shares about the purpose, mission, and vision for your business, the importance of sequencing, and getting your finances, taxes, and legal in proper order.“Once you know where you’re going with your business, you actually need to know what is going to happen to get there and you need the milestones and strategies to do it.” -Randy Tate Click To Tweet
- [01:21] Have you made your commitments for 2021?
- [02:34] It is the time of year when everyone is focused on taking advantage of the momentum, shaking off the holiday coma, and rocking and rolling into the new year.
- [03:50] We are on a mission to change your conversation about money. Changing it from mainstreamed math to millionaire maker math.
- [05:18] Check out and join the social sharing contest here.
- [06:41] Statistically most people stop their New Year’s resolution by January.
- [07:01] Maybe people stop their resolution because they are not committing to actions that are going to produce the result they want.
- [07:19] We are only going to choose to take actions that are in service to the results we claim we want. Most people don’t understand how to declare what they want.
- [08:01] Most of us don’t want money. We want the things that money can provide.
- [09:20] Most commitments fail because you don’t know why you are doing it.
- [10:54] One of the things that Randy does during the holiday season every year is take a trip to Mexico and they walk through their money rules and goals for their business and personal.
- [11:52] Create milestones, so you know what is going to happen by the end of each month. Have quarter goals and evaluate them at the end of each quarter to see how you need to adjust.
- [14:19] First you need to know your purpose, mission, and vision for your business. If you’re doing things in your business that are not in service to your vision and purpose then stop doing them or redo your vision.
- [15:58] Once you know where you’re going with your business, you actually need to know what is going to happen to get there and you need the milestones and strategies to do it.
- [16:07] You must have in order the things you are going to do. It is important to understand the sequence.
- [16:43] When you’re building out your strategies and tactics and you put them on a milestone graph, you must have milestones that are measurable.
- [17:11] Next you want to build a revenue model and understand that revenue drives everything. Revenue is critical. It drives everything.
- [18:12] Your finances, taxes, and legal all need to be in order and properly structured in the right entity. Your asset protection plan and insurance strategy need to be in place.
- [18:43] Proper marketing will solve every problem you currently have. Marketing is about sharing with the world what you do to help them. When you are properly marketing yourself, you are going to have constant leads coming in.
- [19:34] Sales finalizes the transaction and bring money into the door.
- [21:13] If you don’t have your goals where you can see them, you’re going to struggle and not achieve them.
- [21:27] Leadership is everything. You as the leader of your business are responsible for everything.
- [24:23] The Building, Leading, and Protecting program is the capstone of the process of the seven steps to becoming a millionaire in 3-5 years.
- [26:12] Take advantage of the Finish Line offer here.
Links and Resources:
Ask Loral App
Loral on Facebook
Loral on YouTube
Loral on LinkedIn
Millionaire Maker Store
Real Money Talks Podcast
Integrated Wealth Systems
Finish Line Special Offer