Jen Devore Richter is a business breakthrough specialist. She is the owner of Boss Women Rock which is a training program for women business owners. She is also the author of the Boss Women Rock book and podcast. Jen helps business professionals with her results oriented approach.
On this podcast, we are doing something a bit different. Instead of Loral interviewing Jen, we are playing a replay of Jen’s Boss Women Rock podcast where Jen interviewed Loral. This is the perfect opportunity to get to know Loral better and find out how she really feels about women and business.
We learn about Loral’s background during the different segments of her life. Loral also shares her philosophy of educating the entire family about money so that the legacy being built can be shared and grown by the entire family. This episode is packed full of Loral’s wisdom and advice with Jen’s unique interview approach.
You can find Jen Devore Richter here:“Your mission has got to be bigger than yourself.” -Loral Langemeier Click To Tweet
- [02:22] Loral coaches her clients to segment the chapters of their life. A defining moment in Loral’s life was when she was 24 years old and got a multi-million dollar contract to build fitness centers on offshore oil rigs.
- [03:03] She had a huge corporate budget. This defined her as taking lead and living by vision.
- [03:29] In 1996, she worked for Robert Kiyosaki and put the Cash Flow game on the map.
- [03:39] In 2001, she started Live Out Loud and now has 80 or 90 employees worldwide. She has also been building the Big Table community.
- [03:57] Now Loral helps families get exposure to money in a way never taught. The evolution of her business has been very organic.
- [05:29] It’s great to have a message, but your business model needs to support your financially.
- [06:11] What is your revenue model? How are you going to make money? Have you made your first sale or is the plan on a quick sale after development.
- [07:29] Talk about the money you want to make not the thing you want to sell.
- [08:27] Loral forces the revenue model inside the business model.
- [09:25] Women should stand in their power and not any level of ego. Know what you are really good at. How you behave as an expert has a much different energy and tone.
- [11:23] You aren’t playing hard in the game if nothing is on the Internet about you. People who do well have lovers and haters.
- [12:36] Get in the high value ticket mark. Don’t be the beginner starter.
- [13:54] Design an organization chart without you in it. You are the CEO. Loral’s coaches are millionaire experts who are paid well.
- [16:41] Opportunities come to you everyday. Say yes, and find the team to do it. Don’t process through your own filter. You don’t have to do everything, you just have to lead it.
- [19:56] I’m not ready or I have to think about it are two of the greatest excuses. Women also have problems spending money on themselves.
- [21:51] Your mentors are not your friends. You friends and family are in the same experience and result level. Be who you need to be and get mentors.
- [22:51] Women need to stand up in their power, their pricing, and be a model for their children.
Links and Resources:
- Sharon Lechter
- Robert Kiyosaki
- Just Met Loral
- Boss Women Rock: Go From Best-Kept Secret to Sought After Expert
- Millionaire Mindset – an Interview with Loral Langemeier ‘The Millionaire Maker’