Welcome to the New Year New You part one episode. We have been doing this webinar for over 15 years now. This is a way to end the year and begin a new year in an active structure. You have to get your structure together and make sure 2020 isn’t a loss.
We are going to talk about commitments for 2021 in this special New Year New You episode. We are going to go through a very specific process and focus on three big areas. We are going to start by talking all about commitments. We are going to talk about the difference between commitments and resolutions and why you need commitments to get results.“Actions = Results Really be clear on the action you're taking.” -Loral Langemeier Click To Tweet
- [01:04] Welcome to our New Year New You episode.
- [02:19] Commitments need to be specific, measurable, achievable, real, and time-bound. The clearer you can be the better it will go.
- [04:07] Loral shares about upcoming events including the Big Table.
- [06:52] You have to get your structure together and make sure 2020 isn’t a loss.
- [09:15] We help integrate your wealth, your system, and your team. Our mission is to help you create and build wealth by changing your conversation about money.
- [11:01] As the wealth builder and entrepreneur in your household, you have to figure out how you are going to design 2021. How are you going to stay healthy as a business?
- [13:54] Many people are sitting on a lot of opportunities but they don’t know how to transfer or translate them.
- [14:10] You can read a book and listen to something, but the way you interpret it is based on past thought. If you don’t have a lot of experience you are processing it against a wrong baseline.
- [15:36] We updated the academy to give people better access to their courses on our online portal.
- [17:10] We are going to make six-figure affiliates next year. You can use Loral’s products combined with your coaching.
- [19:10] Sign up to be an affiliate partner here.
- [22:10] We want commitments and results, not resolutions.
- [23:05] 2020 was not a failing year. It was just a different year.
- [24:39] 80% of resolutions fail and usually in the first 2-3 weeks. Resolutions lack real action and commitment.
- [25:08] Actions = Results Is what you’re doing affecting your checkbook or PNL?
- [26:01] Give me your calendar and checkbook and I will tell you what is important to you.
- [27:58] Use someone else’s stuff through affiliate or network marketing.
- [28:29] You sell stuff and then you go build it. It is a constant cycle.
- [29:15] If you launch something and not a lot of people are attracted to it, you put it aside and go on to another thing. The market will tell you what they want.
- [29:39] Network and use each other as resources.
- [30:12] Really be clear on the action you’re taking. You need a revenue-producing day.
- [32:25] Our group can hold you accountable and keep you on the right track for making money.
- [34:41] If you get a no, it is not a rejection of you. If it is a go, then move on. If not, then move on to the next idea. Money is all over the place. You just don’t know how to see it or get it yet.
- [35:02] Action One: If you haven’t joined Millionaire in Training go join. Action Two: New Year New Your Contest
- [37:00] Your business is one of the biggest assets of your wealth plan.
- [39:10] We want thousands of people in 2021 saying “I want to become a millionaire.”
- [40:58] We want you making money. When you’re successful, we’re successful.
Links and Resources:
Ask Loral App
Loral on Facebook
Loral on YouTube
Loral on LinkedIn
Millionaire Maker Store
Real Money Talks Podcast
Integrated Wealth Systems
New Year New You 2021