We continue our discussion about things you need to know during these times of uncertainty and the COVID-19 outbreak. This is the third part of our discussion, and we are going to get some of your questions answered by our expert panel. We discuss some of the questions that are on everyone’s mind like how to prepare for situations like this.
We talk about asking what you want and finding the courage to take action and better your results. This is a time to learn and reassess your plans. We hope that we can give you some food for thought for your future direction. It’s all about setting yourself up to thrive. We want you to get your expenses in order and develop a plan that works for you.
You can find our panel here:“Look at some of your friends, your mastermind, your group, and who's around you that you could get together with and buy some property.” -Loral Langemeier Click To Tweet
- [01:45] People are looking for what the best ways to prepare for something like this would be.
- [02:48] If you have a self-directed account you can make very smart decisions using a tool like iFlip.
- [04:06] There are a variety of things you could do including looking at group real estate investments.
- [04:48] As a landlord, you can look at creative payments and how to restructure so your tenant will be able to stay.
- [07:15] Ask what you want and don’t be paralyzed by fear.
- [09:25] Think about who would be a better steward of your 401k you or your employer.
- [10:00] If you work for a large corporation and have a 401k, there’s really not anything you can do. The corporation or the plan decides where the money will go.
- [10:19] Self-employed people have more say about their money and things like self-directed accounts.
- [11:21] You can set up the accounts, so that they are ready when it’s time to act.
- [12:22] At the end of the day, ask what do you want and who you want to be?
- [15:17] It’s our job to help you think about what your options are.
- [17:08] You can listen to Eric Wilner on The Real Estate show.
- [18:09] Intention is Eileen’s word of the year.
- [18:42] Don’t Panic. Have courage, and it’s a good time to get started.
- [19:32] You can hear more in Millionaires in Training Facebook Group.
- [21:16] It would be a disservice if we didn’t extend this invitation to give and help you.
Links and Resources: