We have a number of special guests today talking about current events and what we have going on in the market. We also talk about the political future and what that means for your wealth-building plan. We are also excited to have our big winner from the last Millionaire Maker Meetup and Marketplace, Jill Wick. Later in the episode, we are joined by Randy Tate and Kelly Korshak.
Randy Tate is the co-founder and CEO of iFlip, SAAS Financial Technology Company. His passion is to empower all individuals to grow their wealth for the future through the use of AI investing technology. Kelly Korshak is the co-founder and chief technology officer at iFlip. His dream is to empower all individuals to grow their wealth through AI investment technology.
Jill shares her experience in the last Millionaire Maker Meetup and Marketplace. Randy and Kelly share about iFlip and the opportunity to participate in the stock market with iFlip. They also share what is currently happening in the market and the expectations for the remainder of 2020.“Sometimes when you get in unique times like this you get the opportunity to construct and design things to do much greater over time.” -Randy Tate Click To Tweet
- [01:42] We are starting this episode with Jill Wick, the big winner from our last Millionaire Maker Meetup and Marketplace.
- [02:13] Jill is a Rodan and Fields consultant and she sold over $800 in products over that weekend.
- [04:13] Loral shares about the affiliate program. Check out the upcoming Millionaire Maker Meetup and Marketplace and the graduate Meetup and Marketplace.
- [06:48] This year lots of people just need to earn a little extra money to meet their financial goals. The Millionaire Maker Meetup and Marketplace is a great opportunity to make that happen.
- [09:13] March 2020 was when the market dropped. It was the lowest drop since 1929.
- [10:53] iFlip empowers the average person to participate in the stock market the way institutions, billionaires, or elite professionals do.
- [12:28] The markets are probably going to go higher over the next two and a half months going into the inauguration.
- [14:11] We are independent of foreign countries giving us oil because of the initiatives taken by the existing administration to support our domestic production of oil and gas.
- [15:24] Any stock that is directly related to a virus going away through the vaccine will explode once the distribution of the vaccine becomes evident.
- [17:01] Kelly is really excited about the future of real estate, oil and gas, and bitcoin. Right now is a really great time to take risks.
- [18:15] There is going to be a big move to the upside in the stock market, bitcoin, and real estate. Interest will go up a bit in the next 90 days.
- [21:18] The reason the energy stocks are down is not a push toward new electric vehicles coming in the future. There will be tremendous growth in that sector, but oil and gas can proposer as well.
- [22:52] Anybody that is in the oil and gas sector should stay there. Anybody that isn’t there should get there. Anybody that thinks this industry is going away is misinformed.
- [24:57]As soon as the vaccine starts to get distribution, companies that supply restaurants or provide entertainment will jump 50% or more in a day.
- [26:29] When the vaccine comes out the tide will rise and every stock including oil and gas and entertainment stocks will explode.
- [26:56] Sometimes when you get in unique times like this you get the opportunity to construct and design things to do much greater over time.
- [27:38] The best time to invest in things regardless of what it is under distress or when it is scary to do it. These times are opportunist times.
- [28:51] When things look bleak that is the best time to invest not when they look good.
- [30:29] Buy bitcoin as it goes up because you are buying momentum.
- [31:38] You don’t buy things just to buy things. Buy them in a certain way knowing that you may buy more. You need a buying strategy.
- [32:49] Everybody should have some of their assets in the digital currency class.
- [34:39] No matter what, you have got to make money and that will never change.
- [35:17] You have to have a plan and understand how to put money to work. Don’t invest at all if you don’t have a rule.
Links and Resources:
Ask Loral App
Loral on Facebook
Loral on YouTube
Loral on LinkedIn
Millionaire Maker Store
Real Money Talks Podcast
Integrated Wealth Systems
Randy on LinkedIn
Kelly on LinkedIn