31 Dec What’s your biggest 2014 commitment?
We’re just a few days away from my special “My 2014 Commitment” virtual event on Monday, January 6th at 4pm PST, and I’m overwhelmed with the responses I’ve received so far!
- To make MORE money than I spend (it’s been a struggle for the last year).
- Become more involved in God.
- Make $20,000 a month.
- Figure out why I can’t follow through on my goals.
- Replace my job with my business by adapting the services I offer to the needs of my local market.
- Increase my to-line revenue 50% with the help of Loral’s Big Table.
- To create an e-commerce website and go live by March 2014.
- $100,000 income.
- Get out of debt and become a millionaire with my cat business.
- Make more money…give more money.
My new partner Kevin Harrington (Chairman of As Seen On TV, Inc. and original Shark on “Shark Tank”) will be joining me live, so don’t miss out!