Lean and Mean(ingful) in 2013 Webinar Kick Off
As you know, I don’t care much for resolutions. Resolutions, like diets, have good intentions but don’t last very long.
I like to have commitments. Commitments to myself seem to carry more weight than a general resolution to do better. Especially when you let others know what your commitments are and there is some accountability involved.
Speaking of accountability I’ll share a few of my commitments with you for 2013.
- Remaining Personally Accessible but Not Being Distracted by Low Payoff Activities
- Keeping EVERY Sunday here in the States reserved for my kids
- Reverting Back to the 4 Pillars that Built This Company and Created More Millionaires in 3-5 years Than Anything Else Namely: 3 Days to Cash, Coaching, Big Table and Executive High Level Coaching That We’re Calling Head of the Table
I have a few special guests that’ll be stopping by to share what they’re committed to in 2013 and how they plan to go about accomplishing their commitments to themselves.
What you’ll learn on during this training
- How to Know Whether Your Commitment Will Be Self-sabotaging or Not
- Learn Loral’s Proven Method for Keeping Track of Your Progress
- Discover the Hidden Reason Behind Your Procrastination… Not What You Think Either
- Plus Much, Much More…
To register for this one time event click below: