“There is a finite supply with every cryptocurrency. You can't add more supply to a currency once it is minted.” -Walt Click To Tweet
I recently held my A New Year A New You webinar which was designed to help you end 2018 right and set up 2019 for success. This is part 3 or the webinar where I talk to crypto and blockchain experts Walt and Dave. These guys have made a fortune developing their own cryptocurrency and investing in existing coins.
They know everything about crypto from starting a coin, to investing, to all of the legal and compliance issues. They will be my expert advisor on an upcoming crypto series that we’re presenting. In this episode, we talk about everything crypto from how to get started, to the difference between digital currency and blockchain, and everything in between.
You can find Loral here:“The challenge with learning about a massive new paradigm is time. It would take you years to learn the key points that we are going to teach you.” -David Click To Tweet
- [01:03] In 1913, The Federal Reserve was founded to build a more stable and secure financial system.
- [01:49] By the 1970s, the US dollar was no longer backed by physical gold.
- [02:10] By printing money, the supply of the u.s. dollar is infinite, but the purchasing power goes down.
- [03:02] Walt is part of the Off Wall Street show. Walt is one of the first experts with a system on how to get your account right.
- [03:47] We are planning a six-week webinar with Walt and David. It’s going to be heavy on content. We will help you set up your account and your wallet and make sure that it is secure.
- [04:09] You will learn in 6 weeks what it took Walt & David a decade to learn.
- [05:36] The challenge with learning about a massive new paradigm is time. It would take you years to learn to keep points that we are going to talk about.
- [06:12] I tracked cryptocurrency everyday. I wanted to go deeper and deeper to really understand it at the fundamental level, so that I could incorporate it into my own business.
- [06:20] We are going to cover the basics, and then we are going to talk how to build new things.
- [06:46] By the end of things we will even teach you how to tokenize your own business.
- [07:10] Our fast track information will save you over a year of research.
- [07:27] We have navigated through compliance and so much more. The cryptocurrency world is the future.
- [08:46] Different coins have different value just like different exchanges from all around the world. Digital currency will level the playing field.
- [09:23] It will level the playing field in the international exchange rate.
- [09:44] The digital market is tracked with the blockchain. Crypto can also alleviate exchange fees.
- [10:31] Blockchain is about efficiency and the removal of fraud. It also removes unnecessary middlemen.
- [11:36] Cryptocurrency is a new asset class. If you wanted to compare it to the stock market, you would have to go back to the first 10 years of the stock market.
- [12:04] There are optimal periods to move your assets in and out of crypto. It doesn’t mirror the market or even real estate.
- [13:03] To get started dig into podcasts and start going to workshops and figure stuff out.
- [14:05] How do you vet a new coin? Look at the team and if the project is already built. Don’t invest in a plan on a napkin.
- [15:13] Things are more structured now, and there is more regulation. There are also more projects that people can create with blockchain technology.
- [16:24] Our team will help you integrate your own tax system with lawyers and entities.
- [21:07] It’s legal to own, buy and sell cryptocurrency.
- [21:39] It’s also exciting to tokenize a business.
- [23:10] The clients are purely digital and stored in a software wallet that is secure. Physical coins are usually a novelty.
- [25:17] There is value to the coins. You trade crypto on exchanges. Bitshares is a decentralized exchange.
- [30:14] Behind the scenes, big players are trying to get their hands on bitcoin and want to control it. Right now, there is opportunity out there.
- [34:06] There are gambling sites built on EOS where you can get daily dividends based on revenue.
- [35:21] Once coins are mined out, and there is no more supply, they will continue to rise in value.
Links and Resources: