Overcoming Your Fear of Making High-End and Big-Ticket Sales
‘You can leverage, grow, and create cash anywhere in the world if you learn the art of high-ticket sales.’ -Wendy Stevens Click To Tweet
Everybody wants to make those high-end big-ticket sales, but most people are too afraid to do it. My guest today, is Wendy Stevens. She has been on the show before talking about 7 Figure LinkedIn Marketing. She is part of my team and the Big Table. Today, we talk about something that we both do, and that is actually make those big-ticket sales.
Some of the things we discuss is taking a funnel and expanding it, so that 7-figures is a reachable and likely goal. We talk about the number one thing you can do to quelch your fears, not seem desperate, and avoid repelling customers. We talk about putting every variable in your favor and prospect positioning. Along with a way to double your closing rates. We also talk about the 5 questions you can ask a prospect in order to get a yes on these important sales calls and interviews.
You can find Wendy here:‘The number one thing you can do when selling big-ticket items is to have more qualified leads and prospects than you can talk to in one day.’ -Wendy Stevens Click To Tweet
- [01:47] The funnel is the very first most important thing.
- [02:13] You need to have more than one lead in your funnel.
- [02:23] You need to have multiple qualified leads and prospects.
- [02:35] You do not want to appear desperate when trying to sell a big ticket item.
- [03:00] The art of high ticket cells begins with eloquence and eye contact. Your vibration comes through the nanosecond you first encounter the prospect.
- [03:34] When you learn the skill of high ticket sales you can just date and then get married.
- [04:20] Step one is to put every variable in your favor and properly position your prospect. Use a brilliant video before you even get together.
- [05:02] People double their closing rates just by sending a video up front.
- [05:48] You can also have somebody send you their top three reasons why they want to talk to you.
- [06:04] Write down who, what, how, where, and when. Be genuinely curious.
- [09:03] One of the best things Wendy ever did was go to Loral’s Big Table.
- [09:44] If Wendy lost everything today and had to start over, she could generate quality prospects by proper positioning, posture, and getting on the phone.
- [10:12] Find out the emotional impact of whether your prospect is or isn’t reaching their goal.
- [10:39] Five questions to get to the pain point.
- [10:50] If you could change one thing in the world right now what would it be?
- [11:30] Be comfortable with silence and allow the prospect to answer.
- [16:13] On a scale of 1 to 10 how important is it for you to create generational wealth?
- [19:01] If you want something bad enough, you will figure out how to get it.
- [21:22] The third question is: What is your pain level?
- [21:48] How important is it for you to do what you are trying to do?
- [22:43] If they are sure it matters to them, then asked them why it matters. If they aren’t ready, say that you will get back to them.
- [23:47] Ask yourself how many prospects you need to talk to in order to get to a yes.
- [26:36] We are also going to do a limited workshop on how to achieve high-ticket sales.
- [26:51] There is an absolute formula to this.
- [27:02] Make sure you’re being aware of the four personality types and paying attention to everything that your prospect is doing.
- [27:10] Notice whether they are committed and if there’s a personal impact. If there is no passion, then take it away.
- [27:35] Begin the commitment process by charging them immediately.
- [28:21] Ask powerful questions and then be quiet and just let it sit.
Links and Resources: