Jennifer Beale is a friend of mine and a powerful influencer in the Toronto business world. She is also a millionaire. Today, we are talking about things that can get in the way of women when it comes to business and ways to overcome these things. This also applies to men who want to help change the business trajectory of the women in their lives or their own business trajectory. Jennifer talks about how using our systems helped her become a millionaire, but not until she started to believe differently and think differently.
She shares how having a morning routine and setting her intention on what she wants to complete allows her to accomplish more in only five hours of working. We also talk about the three things women need for a supercharged feminine space. Jennifer is an expert networker, and she shares how entrepreneurship isn’t a separate part of her life. She talks about how to get the most out of meetings and events by building a hub of people who support you and your business.
You can find Jennifer here:“Loral was a huge influencer in my life. She taught me how to do this, and I took it to heart.” -Jennifer Beale Click To Tweet
- [00:55] Jennifer Beale is a powerful influencer in Toronto. She’s a big connector in the Toronto market. She speaks to women in business and things that can get in their way.
- [01:23] Jennifer is going to talk about helping women be more empowered in their lives and business.
- [01:42] Jennifer became a millionaire using our systems.
- [02:07] Jennifer just surpassed the million mark. She didn’t think this was possible. Loral was a huge help to her. It took Jennifer awhile to put everything into place, but she did.
- [03:00] Things changed for Jennifer when she saw people who wanted her to be successful. She started to believe differently and make different decisions.
- [04:27] Jennifer has always had a routine. She changed it after meeting Loral. She gets up at ten to six and makes her bed. Then she sets her mindset for the day. Everything is about completion. She eats well, goes to the gym, and takes really good care of herself.
- [05:20] She also has an afternoon ritual to get her energy back up.
- [05:37] She does what she wants in the evening. Then she has a bedtime ritual to unwind.
- [06:03] The three things women need for a supercharged feminine space. We must have serenity and harmony with the people in our lives. It’s critical to find ways to become serene again.
- [07:06] We need things to fill us up. We need to have the energy to do the things we want to do. Do things that make us feel strong. We must be connected and have great people in our lives and a spiritual connection. We need to be serene, strong, and connected.
- [08:36] We need a money making machine. Jennifer’s money making machine has a seven figure potential.
- [09:12] Your business must serve you. You are not a slave to your business. We need to be master’s of our business not slaves to our business.
- [10:04] Focus on things that have the potential to make you the type of money you want to make.
- [10:55] It’s important to be clear about what you want and what you want your life to look like. It’s important to learn how to say no.
- [11:56] Women experience fragmentation more than men. Defrag or find convergence in your life. Your calling and your social life can overlap.
- [12:46] Creativity is something inside Jennifer that needs to be satisfied. She gets creative in business.
- [13:35] Entrepreneurs have a life. Bring everything together to clear the clutter.
- [14:37] One integrated life clears things.
- [15:05] Jennifer has been networking for 18 years. A hub is filled with people who support you and your business like your clients, partners and collaborators. People who care.
- [17:42] Women must nurture each other and come together to help each other.
- [19:45] Jennifer goes to events to find people to go in her hub. She talks with people about who they are and what they want. When they tell her what they want, she tells them she can help them get it.
- [22:04] Most people have ideas not deals.
- [22:55] Jennifer has a process for deals. She’s good at finding fire not smoke. She wants business now. There has to be something tangible there.
- [25:13] Learn what a great person is and go out and get as many of those in your life as possible. Build a community or hub of these people around you.